New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I hate school fundraisers!

What happened to the days of bake sales and candybar sales? Now they send home catalogs of over priced cookie dough, cheesecakes, & soft pretzels. Zach brought home his second fundraiser catalogs of the year. They want $18 dollars for a cheesecake that I could eat all by myself! He wants so bad to go on a limo ride and out to eat. That's the prize if they sale 30 items. I never do one for Mackenzie, it's hard enough to get people to buy from Zach. It's mostly my family that buys from him. The cookie dough price isn't bad. $13 for 4 dozen, precut cookies, just pop em in the oven. Wish him luck!

1 comment:

  1. Can they be shipped to Dallas? If so, I'll buy some cookies. Anything with peanut butter or toffee.

    ReplyDelete