New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh boy!

I turned 40 on April 14th. Me & my sis went out to eat (her treat), she baked me an Italian Cream Cake for my bday, and on Sat the 18th my friend Heather came in and we went out. I haven't been out in 4 yrs. It was fun!

Then, this week, the problems started. My friend I babysit for, lost her uncle & father this week. Michael has been having stomach problems and he started passing blood on Monday. He finally went to the ER on Wednesday. He has a major stomach ulcer. He is only 19! They put him on anti bacterial med, med to slowdown his bowel movements, and pain med. he says it feels like Chuck Norris punched him in the stomach. He has an appt. with a gastroentoligist on Mon.

Zach & Kenzie are doing good. Zach has a field trip to Avery Island on May 6th to visit the Tabasco factory. I was hoping they would have been going to the zoo! But, they have been studying about Louisiana this year, so....Mackenzie will be going to summer school for 8 weeks. She does this every year, to keep up her routine.

Katelyn turns 16 on May 11th. OMG! My kids are making me old.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy very belated birthday, Carie. Sorry I haven't checked the blog in a few weeks. Things have just been kindof hectic with a toddler and new baby. I'm sure you understand that. :) I hope you had a fantastic birthday, though.

    ReplyDelete