New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Countdown to the BIG 4-0!

A week from today is my 40th birthday and I have acquired a new motto for my life...."Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!" That about says it all for me, considering, I do not feel my age.
Today is Zach's last day of LEAP testing, I am hoping for the best. His class has an Easter party on Thursday, then they are out all next week for Spring Break! Within the next few weeks, Zach's class will be taking a field trip to Avery Island, to the Tabasco factory. I will be going along, b/c last year, I couldn't b/c of work.
Last week, we had a beautiful day. Sunny, temp just right, a breeze blowing. I opened the livingroom window to let some of the fresh air in. I took the kids outside to play and took a few pics. Enjoy.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment