New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mixed up week!

I have been waiting, with baited breath, for my copy of the Twilight dvd to come in the mail. I got it yesterday...YAY! It is an early birthday present from the kiddos. Michael ordered it for me.

I have the kids Spring portraits from school. They are great! Zach is cheesin' in his and Mackenzie is just beautiful. My sister is going to scan her copies so I can email them out to everyone. I hope you enjoy them!

I wish the weather would make up it's mind. Bad storm last night, warm & humid today and by Saturday, it will be 62 with a low of 40. Now we are under tornado watch til 7pm! UGH! I am predicting that I will be sick next week. I hope I am wrong though. Zach missed school yesterday because of a stomach bug. Poor thing. Mackenzie never gets sick! (Knock on wood). I had to go to the dr last Thursday because I turned the wrong way and had muscle spasms in my back for 3 days. Feeling better now. It's amazing...I will be 40 in a few weeks. Mentally, I feel 21, physically, I have aches & pains. I wish someone would have warned me!

Hope all is well with everyone. Huggz!!!!

P.S. Isn't he a cutie....Robert Pattinson from Twilight..

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment