New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW!

I was in the kitchen cooking popcorn chicken and french fries for the kids when I noticed on the calendar that Daylight Savings Time starts next Sunday. I will probably only be getting about 4 hrs sleep until I get used to it. The kids will love it, an extra hr of daylight. Not sure if I will though.

Only 10 days til Twilight comes out on DVD. My son, Michael, pre ordered a copy for my birthday. My birthday isn't til April, but I REALLY want a copy of Twilight.With him pre ordering it, it will be delivered to my mailbox, instead of having to stand in line at WalMart. They will probably run out the day it is released. I am so looking for to the next installment, New Moon coming to theaters in November. The Twilight saga is very addicting.

Love this weather! Sunny & cool. Right now, it is 52 degrees. Having a real good hair day!!

The kids have been in the house all day. Zach hasn't asked once to go outside. I have plenty to around the house, just not in the mood to do it. Is that a bad thing?

Til next time.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment