New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Sunday, March 15, 2009

This week has been horrible!

I have sunk into a deep depression this past week. I hate it when I feel this way. All I do is cry & sleep. I have been going back to bed after the kids go to school, and sleeping til 10 am. I rarely ever do that. I know something is wrong. I think it's because of my birthday coming up next month. 40 yrs old...UGH!

Zach has been going to tutoring 3 days a week now b/c that stupid LEAP test is the beginning of next month. I hope he passes it this time around.

Mackenzie has been having a bad weekend. Outbursts, whining, constantly under my feet. Maybe she senses that I am not 'myself' and she is trying to get me to 'straighten up'. Who knows, but she is driving me a little crazy! LOL!

We(me, Zach & Kenzie) have been having nightly 'dance parties'. I play some music on the computer and we all dance around in my bedroom. They love it! And I have to admit, I have fun too. Kenzie has her own little dance that she does, kinda like the Hokey Pokey. I think they do that at school. She is too funny when she does it. I have taught Zach how to do the jitterbug. Comes in handy when I play Glenn Miller tunes. Kenzie prefers Pat Benetar's Heartbreaker...LOL!

Well, time to wash the dishes...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Feel better, Carie. Haven't you heard? 40 is the new 20! ;)

    ReplyDelete