New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Friday, March 6, 2009

What a week!

I finally got my income tax refund. I was able to buy a new computer monitor (20' Samsung widescreen), pay some bills & next week, I am getting a new washing machine. I have been on the roads everyday this week, except today. I refused to leave my house for anything, with the exception of an emergency with the kids or fire. Luckily, neither of those happened.

This week, I have dealt with sick kids (Michael), kids with attitude (Katelyn & Zach) & a kid who has been throwing major fits (Mackenzie). She is in the process of having a whinig fit on my bed right now. I have been so tired lately, and I said that I was going to sleep all day (I never do that), but, that didn't happen either.

I finally had my cellphone re activated. Although, I never use it. I take that back! I use it as a tracking device when me & my sister are in Walmart. I call her cell to find out where she is.

My house is a mess..more than normal & my nerves are raw. If it wasn't for the fact that it took me this long to grow my hair the length it is, I would have already pulled it all out!

I made this for myself today...yeah, I'm obsessed!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment