New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Saturday, February 21, 2009

All is quiet in the house today!

It's just me & Kenzie home today. Zach is spending the day with my brother mud riding! It's his birthday present to Zach. My grandmother gave Zach the Wall-E dvd, my sister is ordering a video game that he wants & my other brother is ordering him a movie that he asked for. My mom is going to give him money. I have to wait for my money to come in next week from income tax to get him something. Which I have no idea what to get him. I may go ahead get him some summer clothes. Mackenzie has clothes out the whazoo! I did cook him one of his favorite meals for his birthday though. Sausage & red gravy with rice & cornbread.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yum, sounds delicious! My kids love Wall-E, and I have to admit it was a pretty cute movie! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete