New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 8...no pictures today...I am sad....

My best friends mom passed away last night. Bridgette (my friend) brought her mom to the hospital b/c her back was hurting. By the time they got to the ER, she was having a hard time breathing. They took xrays and found that her lungs were full of fluid. She coded, they brought her back, she coded again, they couldn't bring her back a second time. I am in shock. Miss Cheryl had a couple of mini strokes in the past, but I didn't know that she was this bad off. It will be so hard on Bridgette, b/c her mom lived with her and her family. I can't even imagine what she must be going through. I want to call her, but I don't really want to bother her.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about that. Give her a call. I'm sure she needs you right now.

    ReplyDelete