New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 9....Zach's injury....


My floors are linoleum, all except the bedrooms. When my floor is wet, it is very slick. Last night, Mackenzie got out of the bathtub and got water in the hallway. Zach was running to my bedroom to get on the computer & slipped. He cut his leg in the metal strip that tacks down the carpet. I FREAKED OUT!!!!! I called my brother (he's a fireman), and he came over and doctored him. I thought he might need stitches, but my brother said that there was nothing to stitch, the cut is too wide. I kept him home from school today, so he wouldn't bump it. I changed his bandages, and took this pic. Kinda gross, I know, but.....I am checking later if he needs a Tetnas shot. He due for his vacs next week.

1 comment: