New Moon Movie Countdown - Flower

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 12....Hamburger patties & popcorn!







That's what it smells like in the house today. I made the kids hamburger patties & corn for lunch and then Mackenzie begged for popcorn. I think that should be Glades new scent!!! LOL! It's a beautiful day here in this little racetrack town. 63 degrees and sunny, but too wet for the kids to go out and enjoy it. It rained all day yesterday and last night. **Sigh**


The little girl I babysit has taken a real shine to Zach. When he is playing his PS2, she is right there with him (as you can see in the pictures). When I refer to the playroom, I am talking about my former dining room. I have a table in there, which is covered with books, toys, and crayons. A set of bookshelves that holds more books and Zach's game system. An extra bed(a futton mattress on top of a twin mattress...Katelyn's creation), a 13' color TV and boxes of toys under the table. Zach stays in there the majority of the time. It has 2 door openings, one into the livingroom and one into the kitchen. Awhile back, I bought 2 adjustable shower curtain rods and 2 twin sheets. I made curtains for the door openings. It provides some privacy, along with a way to hide the mess they make in there.






No comments:

Post a Comment